Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Reason

I guess the usual reason for a blog is to whitter on about stuff, or rant and rave about other stuff. I'm going out on a limb here but this will be just the same. So i will just keep babbling away to my self about the the things going on in my life and if any one passes through and has anything to say then thats good. If not hen thats good too.

The chances are that the things i will talk about are as follows; politics, history, photography, cooking, my wedding plans, walking and possibly riding. Oh and a variety of other vagabond ideas that happen to wander through my mind. I will try to aviod work but i am sure that it will make an apperance.

Things that anyone wandering through will have to forgive. Spelling, i have always been a bit creative in that field. Nothing i say is said to offend, if you find offence then thats yours to deal with.

posted by gerbil at 9:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home