Monday, December 26, 2005

Well that was Christmas


IMGP3905
Originally uploaded by Stuart Davies.
I never want to see another turkey.

Christmas was around a friends house that was full of good company, good food and more booze than was strictly necessary. A good time was had by all from what I can recall. I had set out with the intention of recording the day as it went by but that didn't happen. I kept getting distracted by having a good time. Some did get taken and some did come out ok, I especially like the snowmen photos from the cake I made. Having never made a Christmas cake I was a bit worried about it. I actually made the cake its self 2 months ago and have been slowly soaking it in brandy ever since. Aware that I had yet to ice the cake I plucked up the courage and did it two days before xmas.

It was then I realised that I had no decoractions, but did have some icing left over. Started off with one snowman(he had no arms though) but he just looked sad all on his own. Had to make him a friend. Eventually I realised where I had seen them before.


posted by gerbil at 5:05 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home