Saturday, May 27, 2006

"...Do know when I will be back again", how wrong can you be?

After setting off to the airport, Thursday 3.00pm (uk time), in order to return home I have finally walked through my front door Saturday 9.45am (uk time). Only 24 hours later than expected. So me and the future Mrs G are a wee bit frazzled.

To add to the fried nerves of endless travel a helpful friend has just kindly texted me to point out that i only have one year exactly left as a single man....

posted by gerbil at 10:11 am

7 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Welcome back!
I was wondering if you was the main item on the menu of shark infested waters or something.

5/27/2006 1:51 pm  
Blogger Eddie said...

PS
Do we get treated with some pictures?

5/27/2006 1:52 pm  
Blogger gerbil said...

I managed to avoid the sharks although i did get stung by a jelly fish while diving...remember under the water no one can hear you scream.

Any way after catching up on some sleep I am now editing the 900+ photos down to a managable list. The most interesting etc i will blog here but if you want to see the 'first cut' those that pass the first hurdle are being put here

5/27/2006 8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home old chap. Looking fwd to all the great tales.

5/27/2006 8:54 pm  
Blogger Eddie said...

The pictures are great!
You took great photos of every category - the ocean, little live things in their natural habitats, beach scenes, boats, beaches, buildings, you took many great pictures.
It looks like you had a great time.

5/28/2006 12:18 pm  
Blogger gerbil said...

Thanks, I have just speant the last day or so cutting down the list from 900+ to just under 200. Its a fantastic place and we had a great time.

5/28/2006 4:06 pm  
Blogger gerbil said...

Thanks Steve. It is an interesting place and if i were better story teller (like ET) I would have enough for a book. As it is i will do my best.

5/28/2006 4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home