Friday, May 05, 2006

Nazi Scum

The problem with giving people the vote is that they use it. In several areas of the country the so called wise people of the towns have voted for the BNP, see BBC coverage. Not in large numbers but in troubling numbers. In Barking and Dagenham they are now the official opposition party on the council. In Kirklees they gained two seats and came second in a troubling number of wards.

I understand that as the Labour party has chased the Middle England floating voter so beloved of Tony Blair the traditional working class have been left behind. Like a bitter jilted lover they are turning to the thugs in suits. The people who tell them that all the problems with the world are caused by foreigners and asylum seekers. The Tories destroyed their jobs and the Labour party got elected and just ignored them. When the BNP start making true progress the guilt will be the two big parties who have decided to leave a large section of this country out in the cold.

That said any one who actually votes for the scum doesn't deserve the vote. Repeal the 1832 reform act now that's what I say.

posted by gerbil at 10:27 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep depriving working class folk the same rights as everyone else, then calling them nazi scum when they complain, and they will begin to believe they are nazi scum and act like it.

By rights I mean to housing, freedom of speech, the growing rich and poor gap, credible careers etc.

Better to look at why they do it rather just rattling off the old mantra "Nazi scum".

5/06/2006 1:18 am  
Blogger gerbil said...

As I said in my post I do lay the blame for this situation with the Tories and especially Labour for ignoring the working class. I wish we had the courage in this country to have a proper discussion on the subject becuase i think the BNP are wannabe Nazi Scum. I think they are offering easy solutions to the disposesed for their own needs.

I find it sad that people would feel the need to vote for them. While i will berate the 2 big parties for allowing this situation to occour i will also object to the BNP as Nazi Scum. In my book is not an just an old mantra its my view of what they are. I will also object to those who vote for them - doesnt stop me understanding why.

Lets discuss the question becuase the BNP are sure as hell not the answer.

5/06/2006 7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home