Sunday, February 12, 2006

All the love


All the love
Originally uploaded by genewolf.
I've had a shitty week. At work I've snatched defeat from jaws of victory. The up coming weeks are likely to be stressful beyond belief.

For the first time since getting what I thought was a great job I have been having second thoughts about my sanity.

I'm fed up with trying to rally a bunch of socially dysfunctional IT freaks. I'm losing the only member of my team who has a work ethic AND communication skills.

I was earlier today going to post something about the disgusting behaviour of British Soldiers in Iraq. I was going to post something about the danish cartoons. I was going to post something about the lack of hope in British politics at the moment. But they only depressed me.

So when some one goes and does something like this........It makes you smile a bit.

Oh and it reminds me that's it's Valentines day and I haven't sorted anything out yet and my partner is going to string me up by my short and curly's, bugger.

posted by gerbil at 8:12 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home