Saturday, February 25, 2006

The wedding starts here


Hey Green Hotel
Originally uploaded by Stuart Davies.
Tomorrow we go to Hey Green to make the two major decision's on which everything else hinges, venue and date. All of a sudden this wedding is starting to become real. Soon it will have a date and a place. My mother will be able to buy her hat. The best man can start plotting god knows what. The bride can start planning the dress and I can start seeing my future disappear along with my bank balance.

What I would say about Hey Green is their web site does them no justice at all. Its almost as if they don't want to sell the place. Its in 14 acres of grounds up in the Peninnes which mean that its very rural. They seem to have absolutely no photos of the grounds or the lake or even the nicest rooms.

We have been there 3 time so far and every time I have been impressed with the professionalism of the staff but most importantly their openness and friendliness. They haven't hassled us and when I was booking the visit on Sunday they seemed genuinely happy that we were choosing them.

posted by gerbil at 10:25 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home