Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nothing to say really...

...I have been really lazy with this site recently. Mainly becuase on holiday I promised my self that I wouldn't get annoyed and pissed off with the things that happen in the world. I wanted to keep that pleasent relaxing calmness that you go on holiday to achive. I mean why spend all that money to get chilled out and then let the plonkers who seem to govern every aspect of life wipe it out for you?

Problem is that it seems to have killed my desire to babble on about the nothingness that happens. Oh well!

That said if any one wants to read anything they can try some of the other blogs linked here on the left.

posted by gerbil at 7:17 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all need a break now and then, dont you think? Just saying hello can be really good from time to time.

6/22/2006 11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home