Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wedding Plans, New Links and Stuff

Well the wedding plans are going along reasonably smoothly. So far we have the guest list 99% sorted, the venue planed, the registrar booked, the notices read and the honeymoon planned. I'm also planning to set up a website. This might seem a bit ott but its mainly becuase many people, especially on my side, are traveling from the deepest south.

In the mean time i've decided to start putting some information on this blog. So I have added some links to places of interest in around Marsden. The first is to the Marsden Jazz Festival. It won't be on during the wedding but its still a good introduction to Marsden. For some background history on Marsden there is the Marsden Local History Group site or Bellastown. For any one who wants to see some a slide show of some good photos taken in around Marsden Flickr has a group for the village.

If any passing soul knows of anything to do in around the area that I can add please either add a comment or send me a mail.

posted by gerbil at 1:26 pm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you actually get to the ceremony, have a good time. That’s about the best advice I can give. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime deal, you know.

6/27/2006 11:33 am  
Blogger gerbil said...

Well it better be a once in a life time thing;) It took me long enough to find J. I'm not going through that again.

Mind you the wedding its self is still just under a year away so I hink it'll get mentioned a few more times on these pages:)

6/27/2006 8:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's some sort of weird pagen welcoming in the spring thing that happens every year on the moors near Marsden. Can't remember what its called unfortunatly.

9/14/2006 7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home