Thursday, September 07, 2006

David Byrnes Journal

Just added another blog on the left, well its sort of a blog come normal website. Its one that I have been reading a bit recently. I've often found that as you get older and you find out more about famous people you admired in your youth its a bit like finding out santa claus dosent really exist. You kind of expect people to have views that you think as just plain obvious. Or someone who was cool just turns out to be a prick with an ego. Its refreshing when it happens the other way around.

Talking Heads fantastic band, and Pyscho Killer is still a great song. David Byrne took my music experience into areas that I wouldn't have gone on my own so its really cool to discover he really is a cool bloke.

Journal David Byrne

posted by gerbil at 8:14 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home