Sunday, March 26, 2006

How not to Jump


How not to Jump
Originally uploaded by Stuart Davies.
You see as I said in my previous post the idea of having a riding lesson the day after the night before is not a good idea.

As this photo shows when you are trying to keep the contents of your stomach in your stomach all pretence of style, sophistication and ability is blown away.

I did manage to give a slightly better account of my self for the rest of the lesson. The evidence can be seen here. It wasn't the best lesson for me, the whole day wasnt good for me, and I'm guessing any one with any knowledge would be able to point out where I was going wrong - I will say I wasn't the one who saddled Harriot (the horse) so I can't be blamed for the fact that it was too far forward. The rest however is all my own mistakes.

posted by gerbil at 4:02 pm

2 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

You are far more advanced than I ever was on a horse.
I was just a step above going around a large circle with a man holding the bridle.

3/26/2006 5:33 pm  
Blogger gerbil said...

Thanks, but I often feel less than advanced - and I think the horses know it

3/26/2006 8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home